Top Menu

Monday, October 31, 2011

In Good Company

Sometimes when you least expect it, you have the best of times... during the last school holidays, we went to the Company Gardens in town. 

Filled with a sense of nostalgia from when I was a kid I walked through the gardens with some serious deja-vu. The restaurant hasn't changed its décor since the 80's, the aviary's still the same and the statues are all there... the grass is greener than ever, the flora is beautifully maintained and the local wildlife are still nuts about the nuts.  We loved it! 
Good friends enjoying a morning in town, feeding squirrels & running through the sprinklers...what more could we ask for!

I realise that this may be photo-overload, but I couldn't decide which pics to leave out and there were so many more I wanted to include.
I wonder if there are some photos in a box somewhere of me running around Company Gardens, and if there are... I'm sure they'd look a lot like this!

Ring-a-roses
Chasing birds

how big are you?

following the baby chicks...

bench time

a few ducks in a row

imitating old Cecil
I'm pretty sure I may have climbed that same tree at the restaurant

friends having fun

moms and babes

I'm also pretty sure I sat in this tree when I was a kid

ROAR!

in deep conversation

sprinkler fun!
the long goodbye...
my boy and me x

What a great way to spend the morning with the kids... a real walk in the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...