Top Menu

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Getting my Awesome back

First post of the year... its taken a whole January for me to stop being unsure & anxious, and just start being Awesome.  
And of course, Happy!


It's a decision you make.  Simple.


Deciding to take on the beautiful world of photography full time was a natural one, albeit scary. Putting off to make that decision was what was causing all the trouble and stress!

I've been given some amazing gifts by Matty to launch into a professional career, and I'm about to complete an intensive one-on-one course with a renowned Cape Town Photographer.  With a little more equipment, I'll have the know-how and confidence to take on more & bigger projects!

Can't wait to share the details of my journey with you, but in the meantime, I'll do brief "catch-ups" and long overdue updates on what's been happening over the past few weeks with the kids and the holidays.

Yours in Awesomeness







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...