Top Menu

Friday, October 28, 2011

Building a Bathroom... and Passage


I'm having a lets-procrastinate-some-more-today-because-nothing-seems-to-get-done-anyway-and-there's-way-too-much-to-do-before-Sophia's-party-next-week kinda day... generally feeling beat down about the state of my  house and not seeing the end of all this!


The best medicine for these moments are looking back at how far we've come, it helps seeing the change from this point of view and hopefully motivates me to keep going... so here are some more photo's on how the bathroom and passage progressed from concrete jungle to a semi-finished space:



Bath - check, Basin - check, Toilet - check!


Attractive wall space...


"Building-in and Bricking-up" the Bath and Basin




Tiling starts - Yay!


Slowly seeing progress...




At this stage I realise that the colour we decided on for the walls are the same as the tiles! Eeeeek, too much cream for me! (so I've repainted it in the meantime)


There's that monkey again :)




Passage pre-painting




Passage post-painting!






Feels like things are coming together, bit by bit! 
For now I can live with "semi-finished"




Happy Productive Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...