Top Menu

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Before the Renovation

Whilst putting together my long-awaited blog on our renovation of the bathroom and main bedroom, I realised that there's just waaaay too much info to share in one post.  
So just like my de-weeding efforts in the back lawn (which is an exhausting story on its own), I've decided to break it up into bite-sized chunks.  


Here's the "Before":


Sophia's "old" room, now "new" main bedroom
Needed to make this space bigger for main bedroom
One last look at Sophia's pretty tree I painted for her

Yucky single guest toilet... ugh!

The yuckier main bathroom

Yuck!


As I was taking the "Before" pics, minutes before the builders arrived, Sophia decided it was camera time! 







Christopher's thinking why I made him put the hat on :)



One last look at the passage before the chaos erupted!

Sitting with a significantly altered home already and looking through these photo's, I've realised how massive the change really is that we made and how much it was needed!

Next phase is "During" the Renovation - watch this space!

♥ Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...