Top Menu

Friday, February 17, 2012

Me and my Camera

So it's out there now.  In cyberspace, somewhere in the universe... my new photography business.


Holding my breathe to see what happens, wondering if it's good enough, if I could do more, if I could do better, if I've ticked all the boxes... waiting... and then... I got it!
Fan-mail.

 Seriously. I couldn't believe it, I'm awed and humbled by the amount of people that have taken time out of their day to actually write an email/comment/text about my renewed venture into the world of photography, just to say what they think of my website, my entrepreneurship, my courage and of course my photos.  Words of encouragement, praise and loads of luck.

And boy do I feel lucky...
...to have such awesome friends, family and random strangers in my life ;)

Thank you to everyone that's cheering for me and referring(!) my business.  I'll continue to blog in my personal capacity on this site, but for most of my photographic endeavours please see the new website (that has its own separate blog as well): 


It's all still really a work in progress, so look out for updates!


Wishing everyone a happy weekend,


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...