Top Menu

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Only at work

I've been scarce, I know.  But for 2 good reasons, and 3 not-so-good reasons; the latter being:
5.) I'm a queen procrastinator! {...um, I'm convinced that I work better under pressure?} 
4.) If I can't keep all my ducks in a row, I try to loose them altogether {that way I don't have to count them later}
3.) I keep on getting interrupted by people/projects {ok, maybe this is actually a good reason, BUT I'm sure that with better time management this can be improved on}

My good reasons are:
2.) organising my crazy life to allow a worry-free holiday in Deutschland! so excited to go and see my mommy & matty, but wrapping up all kinds of to-do's at home is keeping me really busy.
1.) my number one reason is that I'm actually WORKING too... yip, doing some freelance jobs turning VBD's {very boring documents} into FFP's {f&*%ing fantastic presentations} - the problem with actually finishing these projects, which would allow me more time to blog is = see first reason listed #5 = PROCRASTINATION! vicious circles.

So in the spirit of office work, which I'm actually quite enjoying, even though it's mostly from home ;) I wanted to share some gems picked up from Pinterest, I'm sure a lot of you can relate:









This is my favourite ;)


Wishing you a very productive Thursday with very few office-dinkies to deal with! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...