Top Menu

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lessons in Courage

Like a overzealous mommy with a camera, I couldn't resist taking close to a million snapshots of my kids last Saturday, when Sophia went for her first Horse-riding lesson.

I must admit, I didn't have too much faith in her, and thought she'd sit on the horse for a few minutes before getting bored with the whole outing. Not so.

My baby-girl has been watching Christopher over the past year riding on the Horsies and patiently waited for the day that she'd finally be allowed to ride herself.  She was so determined and quietly confident it blew me away.















Christopher's horse-riding skills have excelled and my little man is now holding the reigns BY HIMSELF (no lead reign) and steering the horse all on his own!  

After his turn, Sophia got on without a word and sat in the saddle like a natural, I can foresee that in the future there will be many activities that she will take on with the same tenacity and courage.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...